Thursday, March 24, 2016

Euro Bund Trading Recap

Absolutely, Euro Bund made the most sense for me today. There was such an honorable confluence in this market that I was able to fall in love with it. Obviously, I was in such a degree touched that I have sent my fist to the air and shout: yes. The best is: I can keep it simple here. Looking at the weekly profile, we can identify a previous acceptance area and additionally a VVAH (Volume Value Area High) close level that is confluent with a VVAH level from the daily profile chart. That's it.

Here the weekly profiles:


Here the daily profiles:


At the open I thought about a possible long trade from yesterday's VVAH level but the market took out the poor high and moved to the north. Anyway, stay tunned for a pre-analysis on the Bunds this weekend. Actually, looking at the charts, it should trigger a possible Déjà-vu in your mind right now.